COVID Testing at Clinique Nord
Testing remains one of the best tools available for stopping the spread of COVID-19. Along with blood work, COVID testing is among the services we provide to patients at Clinique Nord, in a quick and efficient manner.
What COVID Tests Are Available?
Clinique Nord offers three different COVID tests:
- Rapid Antigen Test: Rapid tests check for current infection by detecting specific viral antigens. Results available within 15 minutes.
- PCR Test: A polymerase chain reaction test can detect genetic material specific to the SARS-CoV-2 virus that causes COVID-19. Results are available within 24 – 48 hours.
- Antibody Test: This test does not check for current infection. Rather, it checks for antibodies from prior infection or vaccination that provide immune protection from the virus.
When Do You Need a COVID Test?
You may need to rule out infection with a COVID test before you can attend certain large events or travel to other locations. If a rapid test was negative but you still have symptoms, you may need a PCR test to confirm a negative result. COVID testing is recommended if you have had close contact with an infected person or show symptoms yourself.
COVID Travel Testing Clinic in Laval – Clinique Nord
Our Laval clinic offers fast and affordable COVID tests for travel. Tests are valid for all requirements for travelling within Canada, to the USA and international travel.
COVID Tests for Travellers
- COVID PCR tests – results available within 24-48 hours
- Rapid Antigen tests – results available within 15 minutes
- Attestation of the results within 48 hours
Contact us for pricing and to book your appointment.